10, through to 19mm Glazing U Channel 3.05M long, Polished, Brushed & Black Powder Coated Finishes
- A Deep 2" (50.8 mm) glazing u channel
- Height Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Typically Used at the Bottom of Glass Panels Use With Silicone (Wet) or Glazing Gasket (Dry)
- Matching End Caps Sold Separately
- CRL Shallow and Deep Wet Glaze U-Channels provide the smallest profile U-Channel
- for glazing 3/8" or 1/2" (10 or 12 mm) glass use the Glazing Gasket (Dry)
- These U-Channels provide the most economical way to glaze heavy glass.
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.