Pentek Carbon Impregnated Cellulose 10" CartridgeC Series cartridges offer an economical solution for all your general purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a carbon-impregnated cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor, and chlorine taste & odor from your tap water. A polyester reinforcement backing and external netting provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity.
C Series Cartridges are available in a variety of sizes and are nominally rated at 5-microns.
These dual-purpose cartridges are well suited for a wide range of residential applications, and make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams.
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS CARTRIDGE
- Available in three lengths and three diameters
- Basic Chlorine reduction at a very good economic value
- Both chlorine and sediment reduction
- High flow rates possible due to low initial pressure drop
- Good dirt-holding capacity
- General purpose taste & odor reduction for residential chlorinated water supplies
- Polishing filter for process or closed-loop streams