Shuffle Fit Glazing Channel Kit 8-10mm 2.49M Polished Aluminium
Product code: SDCEC38CH,SDCR38BA,SDCD38BA
You will earn 138 points with this purchase
Shuffle Fit Glazing Channel Kit 8-10mm 2.49M Polished AluminiumShuffle Fit Glazing Channel Kit 10mm Glass max width 2.49M Polished Chrome Look / finish
This kit includes the following:
2 x Channel End Caps (code: SDCEC38CH )
- Covers Open End of SDCD38 Series U-Channels
- CRL End Caps attractively finish off fixed panels glazed in U-Channel.
- Caps are available for 3/8in (10 mm) and 1/2in (12 mm) Deep U-Channel, and 3/8in (10 mm) Dry Glaze Channel.
- Caps are easily applied with a dab of silicone sealant.
- Wet Glazed with Clear Silicone to Secure Fixed Panels of Glass Lower Profile Allows Maximum Glass Exposure
- Popular 98in (2.49 m) Stock Lengths
- This CRL Regular U-Channel has a low profile.
- The 3/8in (10 mm) height allows for maximum glass exposure.
- Regular U-Channel most commonly used on the bottom and side of fixed panels, while the Deep U-Channel is commonly used on top for maximum coverage.
- Clear Silicone is used to secure glass in the channel.
- For 8 to 10 mm Thick Glass
- Deep Pocket Does Excellent Job of Securing Fixed Panels of Glass
- May Be Used Alone or with Regular Depth U-Channel.
- Choice of Deep or Regular Styles.
- Wet Glazed with Clear Silicone to Secure Glass.
- All Available in Popular 98in (2.49 m) Lengths
- End Caps Offered to Conceal Ends of Channel Deep U-Channel is for securing fixed panels of glass to the wall, ceiling or floor.
- Outside Diameter: ø 8 mm
- Overall height: 2.2 mm high
- Fixing method: Self-adhesive
- Colour + appearance: crystal clear standard
- Quanitity: sheet of 30 spacers
- How to use:
- Resilient Pads raise the glass away from the screws in the Glazing Channels, this helps to make a better + more secure fit for your frameless shower screen.
- After installing your glazing channels, place a resilient pads on either side of each and every screwhead.
- Then apply your adhesive along the channel before sliding in your glass. You may have to use tweezer's or needle-nose pliers to install.
- Install top + bottom channels, ensure parallel with each other, ensure even, level measurement along whole length.
- Measure the distance from the bottom of the bottom channel to the top edge of the top channel. Add onto that measurement the depth of the bottom channel, less 2.2mm for the height of the resilient pads / spacers.
- Double Check your measurements, if you are not sure what you are doing PLEASE use an experienced glazing installer they will know how to do this. (this advice is only offered as a guide, your onsite conditions will dictate how relevant they are to you.)
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.