Whole House Filter plus Sediment Pre-Filters, in BIG 10" housings, with a Single Pre-filter or a Double Pre-Filter
With our Whole House Filter plus Sediment Pre-Filters, you will get the following items (See images too):
- 2 x (or 3, according to your selection) 4" by 10" big blue housing with 1" inlet & outlet ports
- 2 x fixing brackets
- 8 (or 12 according to your selection) ) x fixing bolts
- 8 (or 12 according to your selection) x screws
- 6 x Doulton Rio-2000 inner cartridges with plenum & inner supporting tube
- 1 x cleaning brush for above cartridges
- 1 x housing spanner
- 1 x 5 Micron Sediment Filter & / or 30 Micron Sediment Filter, Pleated for easy cleaning
- Installation guides
The is Suitable for whole house or whole kitchen installation
- A comparable system that uses Reverse Osmosis or Ultra Violet Light would cost anywhere from £500.00 to £800.00 this system is both efficient & cost effective.
- Truly very good value for money.
- Doulton®, the brand synonymous with top quality drinking water filters for 175 years, is able to offer a new, compact, high-flow filtration solution for the home.
the Doulton RIO 2000 High Flow Multi Candle Filter Module Capabilities:
- Doulton’s unique 6 element filter module fits the industry standard 10 inch “Big Blue” type housing. (which is supplied).
- Filters you can trust - Ceramic filter elements manufactured in the UK under ISO conditions to meet international drinking water requirements.
- High Water Flow Rates - Filter module offers a superior flow rate of up to 520 gallons (2000 litres) per hour at 3 bar pressure (depends on supply water quality)
- Excellent water flow even in low water pressure areas.
- Ceramic filters remove: Pathogenic bacteria (E-coli, Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, etc.). Cysts (Cryptosporidium, Giardia, etc.). (please see images for details of performance)
- Sub micron particle contamination.
- An added value alternative to UV water treatment systems, which does not require electricity.
- ECP Series cartridges are manufactured from a special formulation of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester fibers.
- This unique blend of materials provides a higher wet strength than regular cellulose cartridges.
- It also provides high flow rates and dirt-holding capacity, while maintaining extremely low pressure drop.
- The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol.
- Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat block in this fashion fuses the components
Write a review and share your thoughts with other shoppers.